FAKE HEADS
ANIMATION

FAKEHEADS.COM

Animators:
Maya
Isam
Jen
Kat
Max
Aleth
Alisa

Archive:
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
October 2008
November 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Thursday, December 21, 2006

Animating

Haha, I was thinking that you guys could come over and animate. But then I realized, that knowing us, we could only animate for so long without getting fidgety and there's nothing to do where I live except go to the library (nice library full of books and DVDs tho), Barnes & Noble, the mall, or the movies.

I....dunno, yos. :/ But I do have two computers, and I know Maya, I, and Kat have laptops if we wanted to work on the computer. And everyone has their own lightbox. Meh. I dunno. Nooo clue. I figure it'd be a change of atmosphere. And I know Kat's been dying to come to my place.

But like, I just don't know what we'd do. I'm not too keen on you guys coming over. But I really want to animate over the break, and I animate best with people. Is there anywhere else we can animate?



- - - - - - - - -


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

umm... I would say that we could go to a cafe, and sit in a circle with our laptops and have like a jam, but Isam doesn't have a laptop, so that's out. Maybe a storyboarding meeting at B&N instead? Next week?

12:00 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Yeaah, we could do that. That sounds good.

4:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home